eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, April 28, 2005

questions...so many questions...

As it is only two days before I leave to start this adventure. I find myself faced with many questions both from friends/family and from within.

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you hope to accomplish?"

"Who are you doind this for?"

"Is Erin OK with all of this?"

"What impact do I seek to acheive and how do I measure this?"

"Why am I leaving my Wife for 4 months to go halfway around the world?"
"What should I bring with me?"

"Why is my pack nearly full already?"..ere

These are just a few of the many. I wonder if others are faced with similar questions and how they have answered them for themsleves. Some of these I have a good grasp on while others I am still trying to define.

Got to get back to packing and figuring out what to leave behind...two more days until departure training...can't wait to start!

Take care,
Jason

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2005 9:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about ....

"where in Ghana am I going to get my nails and hair done???"

....you missed that one!

;-)

-asier

 
At May 11, 2005 5:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asier,
You are hilarious!
Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home