eXTReMe Tracker

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The hardest part ... thus far...

Well,

I faced one of the hardest parts thus far. Saying goodbye to Erin at the airport. Much more difficult than I had initially anticipated. I will miss her very much and look forward to our reunion. She is truly a wonderful person and I am blessed to have her as my wife. Her strength has really amazed me. It is amazing when someone loves you this much. Her strength really helps me in this.

It was tough though trying to get to sleep with out her there beside me but soon enough will be together again.

I start training tomorow and am excited to meet this cahallenge ahead.

Take care,
Jason

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2005 9:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

some people in life don't find such a 'perfect' partner match ...i'm glad you have and have that strength by your side.....

:-)
asier

 
At May 11, 2005 1:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jason, just a few words to say how proud you make us feel. we missed you in mexico. we had a good time. went to the ruins which of course are everywhere. you would have enjoyed that i'm sure. we had rain that day just as we climbed the pyramid which was great as it cooled things down quite a bit thank heaven as just walking with the tour was making us sweat like ".....".
the same thing happened two days later at about the same time of day for the "annette weding". it also cooled the atmosphere to a much more comfortable level, as well as forcing a change of venue, out of the sand and on to the porch of the main building. in my not so humble opinion it made things much nicer.
good luck on your projects what ever they turn out to be and i hope your "shots" keep you in good health. harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home